You're in great hands
You will find our office relaxed, and waiting time is limited as each patient appointment is scheduled appropriately.
Upon your arrival, a detailed medical and dental history will be taken. I will sit with you and review any dental concerns you may have.
I will perform/offer:
- a full dental hygiene exam,discuss findings with you
- oral cancer screenings for each patient
- set up a treatment schedule
- a detailed thorough cleaning of your teeth
- Oral hygiene education
- Antibacterial treatments when warranted
- teeth whitening
- desensitizing treatments for sensitive teeth
- Preventive treatments such has sealants to help prevent cavities
- sports guards/mouth guards
Our Prices are based on ODHA fee guide.
We accept dental insurance and our prices are reasonable for non-insured patients.
Have any questions?
Use this form to get in touch.